APPLICABILITY OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT
A. All those acting for or on behalf of EPSCO are required to consistently comply with this Code when their work/actions are on behalf of, or related to EPSCO, including:
1. All directors, officers, employees and workers of EPSCO.
2. All Business Partners, Consultants and "Agents" of EPSCO who are working on our behalf or in our name, and their respective owners, directors,
employees and "Agents" with respect to the work performed for, or services and equipment provided to EPSCO. B. Independent subcontractors, suppliers or consultants of EPSCO will be made aware of the Code by including a provision in all contracts and agreements indicating so.
EMPLOYEES At EPSCO
a. We seek to build a workplace that is safe, professional, and supportive of teamwork and trust. Everyone who works for EPSCO contributes to our success and to creating a great company. Working together, drawing from our diverse talents and perspectives, we will inspire new and creative opportunities.
b. We are committed to creating a work environment of mutual trust-in which diversity and inclusion are valued- and where everyone who works for EPSCO is treated with dignity and respect.
c. Employees will be recruited, selected, developed and advanced on merit, irrespective of color, religion, gender, age, marital status or disability.
d. Employees will be entitled to feel included and valued as part of a merit based organization of people from diverse backgrounds.
Fair treatment and equal employment opportunity
We respect the rights and dignity of all employees. EPSCO aspires to create a work environment of mutual trust and respect in which diversity and inclusion are value, and where everyone who works for EPSCO:
1. Not discriminated according to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability, ethnic origin or nationality in hiring and employment practices such as application for employment, evaluation, promotion, wages, access to training, job assignments, discipline, compensation and termination. Only qualifications, merit, performance and business considerations shall govern these practices.
2. Knows what is expected of him in his job.
3. Is helped to develop his capabilities.
4. Is recognized and competitively rewarded for his performance based on merit.
5. Is listened to and is involved in improving team performance.
6. Is fairly treated, with respect and dignity, without discrimination.
Insulting, harassing or offensive conduct is unacceptable, whether verbal, physical or visual.
Examples include derogatory comments based on racial or ethnic characteristics, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, corporate punishment, mental coercion, physical coercion, religious beliefs or deprecating remarks concerning a person's disability. Threats or acts of violence or physical intimidation are prohibited, as is retaliatory treatment in response to any complaint of harassment made in good faith.
Child and forced labor
All EPSCO employees are expected to be aware of, and to abide by the following commitments in their job:
1. It is strictly prohibited to hire child or forced labor.
2. be alert to any evidence of child labor or forced labor abuses in operations linked to EPSCO businesses - and report them.
3. Closely monitoring commitment of subcontractors, suppliers, consultants, and anyone working for or on behalf of EPSCO toward refraining from child labor.